Fun and Informative!
- PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE CONSIDERING TRAFFIC!
- Lively & Historical Narration
- See the natural beauty of Jim Thorpe as well as the historic architecture
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or Your Money Back
- We LIVE IT -- WE LOVE IT! Locally Owned and Operated
Weekday times will be as posted and based on weather.
Learn about Jim Thorpe's early settlers and famous citizens through interesting stories and colorful anecdotes. See for yourself a city rich in architecture, history and the arts!
The Trolley Tour "must see" points of interest include:
- Jim Thorpe Monument
- Lehigh Gorge State Park
- Downtown Historic District (visit the Mauch Chunk Museum by the opera house)
- Historic Opera House
- Old Jail museum (closed to tours most days until spring)
- Stabin Museum and Gallery/ Cafe Arielle
- Mauch Chunk Lake
Please note: any passenger not following safety instructions will be asked to leave the trolley by the driver with NO refund
***Not Handicap Accessible***
, Jim Thorpe PAGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
***Not Handi Cap Accessible***Any passenger not following safety instructions will be asked to leave the trolley by the driver with NO refund granted***